Automotive software company seeking a low-maintenance, comprehensive competitor intelligence program.
Affinitiv is a leading provider of marketing and software solutions serving over 5,000 dealerships as well as every automotive manufacturer dealer group in the US.
Note: Participants were compensated for their participation in the creation of this case study. The opinions expressed here are their own.
- Highly-competitive, fast-evolving market
- Limited team bandwidth - no time for manual tasks
- Lacked a method to share the insights they did have
Kompyte automated competitive intelligence for 30 competitors paired with integrations with their sales tools.
- Smart automation and integrations cut down on manual work
- Dedicated customer success manager
- Simple pricing - no surprises
Strategically relevant insights are automatically delivered to all teams in the platforms they already use.
- More effective sales meetings with over 35 customized Battlecards
- Better team onboarding and training
- Full intelligence program in a few hours per week
What our customers say
“We can spot competitive opportunities or strengths that could have been missed through a manual review of our competitive landscape.”
“Kompyte is a great place where we’ve centralized all of our competitor insights to make it easier for our organization to access. Once you get Kompyte set up, it runs on its own.”
“With Kompyte we have the tools we need to collect and distribute insights across teams. And, Kompyte’s support is really great —they are always happy to jump on a call when we need them.”