How Appgate scaled and differentiated its marketing strategy by automating competitive intelligence
Appgate is a secure access company that provides a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. Today, these products secure more than 1,000 organizations across 40 countries.
- Undiscovered competitive insights and market intel, leading to missed business opportunities.
- Lacked time and resources to track competitors across all their digital channels adequately.
- Missing alignment between sales and marketing and disseminating competitive intelligence.
Kompyte competitive intelligence automation.
- Ease of use in building and managing intel
- Kompyte met current needs and will allow Appgate to scale their competitive initiatives
- Robust functionality of the Kompyte platform AI, coupled with intuitive user interface
From exhaustive manual research to investing in strategic issues, generating value through competitive insights.
- A single repository, trusted across the sales, marketing, and customer teams.
- An-depth analysis of wins and losses against a specific competitor enables better sales training and outcomes.
- They have confidence that we're determining the right course of action without hesitation.
What our customers say
“We can spot competitive opportunities or strengths that could have been missed through a manual review of our competitive landscape.”
“Kompyte is a great place where we’ve centralized all of our competitor insights to make it easier for our organization to access. Once you get Kompyte set up, it runs on its own.”
“With Kompyte we have the tools we need to collect and distribute insights across teams. And, Kompyte’s support is really great —they are always happy to jump on a call when we need them.”