How Bitmovin maintains their competitive advantage with Kompyte
Bitmovin is a video infrastructure company that builds cloud-native software, shaping the future of video for the years to come. As a technology leader in the world of online video, they have developed a fast and high-quality API driven Cloud-based Video Encoding Service, a highly flexible Player for web, iOS, Android and Roku, as well as state-of-the-art Analytics platform for a variety of use cases.
- No centralized insight source rendered competitive intelligence spotty and often out of date.
- No distribution process prevented stakeholders from accessing the knowledge they knew could drive unique value and improve win/loss rates.
Kompyte web tracking and the insights tool allowed Bitmovin to implement:
- Efficient gathering of important competitive insights
- A place to organize the intel for all stakeholders
Centralized, distributed content.
- Accuracy and relevance of competitor intelligence
- Sharper competitive positioning
- Stakeholders consistently have easy access to the information they need
What our customers say
“We can spot competitive opportunities or strengths that could have been missed through a manual review of our competitive landscape.”
“Kompyte is a great place where we’ve centralized all of our competitor insights to make it easier for our organization to access. Once you get Kompyte set up, it runs on its own.”
“With Kompyte we have the tools we need to collect and distribute insights across teams. And, Kompyte’s support is really great —they are always happy to jump on a call when we need them.”