EagleView Sees Sales Team Adoption Soar with Kompyte Battlecards
Participants were compensated for their participation in the creation of this case study. The opinions expressed here are their own.
EagleView Technologies, Inc.
Eagleview is a leading provider of aerial imaging software, and analytics, providing top-of-the-line services to both government and commercial customers. Some of the industries include construction, insurance, solar power, utilities, and government.
They had a competitive intelligence tool, but it didn’t suit the needs of the organization, so Market Research Analyst, Jenny Wu, was tasked with finding one that did!
After evaluating the top tools in the marketplace, they chose Kompyte for the automation, unlimited Battlecards, support, and pricing.
The previous solution was limited in functionality, leading to outdated, unhelpful Battlecards.
- Lack of functionality, training, and support
- Users were not motivated to add new insights or reference existing Battlecards
- Limited knowledge sharing
Kompyte's “automated elements ... makes it easier in general to share the Battlecards with anybody.”
- Powerful integrations that increase adoption
- Unlimited Battlecards
- Dedicated customer support manager who made setup fast and easy
Adoption has soared as salespeople see the value in Kompyte Battlecards.
- 6,700 Battlecard views in the first 30 days
- Insights and learnings shared across the team
- User feedback and engagement is dramatically increased
What our customers say
“We can spot competitive opportunities or strengths that could have been missed through a manual review of our competitive landscape.”
“Kompyte is a great place where we’ve centralized all of our competitor insights to make it easier for our organization to access. Once you get Kompyte set up, it runs on its own.”
“With Kompyte we have the tools we need to collect and distribute insights across teams. And, Kompyte’s support is really great —they are always happy to jump on a call when we need them.”