How Ruby is able to analyze the market efficiently and enable their sales teams with Kompyte
Ruby provides a live receptionist service to small businesses. Their-highly trained receptionists use proprietary software to personalize a website visitor’s experience. Collecting information, answering questions, and more. Making it easier for those small businesses to follow up.
Note: Participants were compensated for their participation in the creation of this case study. The opinions expressed here are their own.
New players in the market and emerging customer needs. Limited time prevents manual data collection.
- Insights that could improve sales win/loss rates and inform the product road map were getting lost.
- Manually tracking these changes is not efficient or scalable.
Ruby chose Kompyte to automatically track competitors and improve sales enablement with:
- Real-time insights powered by AI and automation
- Salesforce integration to encourage adoption
- Powerful Battlecards and easily-accessible reports which enable sales, product, and marketing teams.
Ruby is able to track over 30 companies to enable their Sales and Customer Success teams.
- New confidence in their grasp of the market and competition
- The sales team quickly understands the latest information that helps them differentiate Ruby in features and functionality.
What our customers say
“We can spot competitive opportunities or strengths that could have been missed through a manual review of our competitive landscape.”
“Kompyte is a great place where we’ve centralized all of our competitor insights to make it easier for our organization to access. Once you get Kompyte set up, it runs on its own.”
“With Kompyte we have the tools we need to collect and distribute insights across teams. And, Kompyte’s support is really great —they are always happy to jump on a call when we need them.”